These women’s traditional style, ankle moccasin shoes are equal in fashion and comfort. Some of the unique Native American features include an Indian braid that decorates the top shaft of the moccasins, a unique hand-beaded design on the vamp and a trendy fold over fringe that wraps around the footbed. These ladies moccasin shoes are handmade from a durable genuine suede leather in a Chocolate Brown colour. They can be worn indoors as a house shoe or outdoors as they have a flexible crepe rubber sole. They will keep your feet warm and toasty as the interior is lined with a cozy fleece lining. They are easy to slip on and off making them a convenient casual shoe to wear everyday. They fit the same as your regular shoe size. These women’s moccasins do not come in half sizes. If you wear a half size, order down to the nearest full size. (9 ½ or size 9).
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (8½ order size 8)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine cowhide suede leather
- Moccasin slippers are Chocolate Brown colour
- Unique Native American Indian braid design at top
- Ankle high with fold over fringe
- Hand-sewn beaded design on vamp
- Crepe gum rubber sole
- Warm fleece lining
- Indoor & outdoor use
- Available in women’s size 5-10
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.