This mid-thigh length design with exterior quilted lines provides exceptional warmth against the cold in fall and winter months. A nod to the Canada Goose traditional Chateau Parka, the Carson Parka has exterior quilted lines creating a more stylized aesthetic. Updated with streamlined hood details, added backpack straps, and additional interior pockets, its mid-thigh length and down-filled hood provide exceptional warmth for the cold in the fall and winter.
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a remov able zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Quilt through design
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Rib-knit cuffs add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket with snap closures over two-way zipper keeps the elements out
- 3 Exterior pockets: 2 lower pockets with zipper closures, 1 chest pocket with zipper closure
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
ARCTIC TECH® – Extreme Conditions
Designed to protect you in nature’s most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.