Suede tricot-lined interior collar
• Centre back length: 33″ / 83.82cm
• Two chest hand pockets with 1-way locking zippers with interior mesh pocket bag for added ventilation
• Adjustable drawcord at waist3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (hood opening, horizontally, centre back vertically)
• Ticket pocket with YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent 1-way locking zipper
• Reflective tape under sleeve and back hood for added visibility
• Mid-thigh length
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealedInterior security pocket
• Centre front YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent 2-way locking zipper
• Adjustable cuffs to protect from cold and windMedia port on left interior mesh
• Lower drop-in pockets with Velcro® closure flaps.
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 1 (5°C / -5°C)
Dry, Breathable and Durable 3-Layer Hard Shell
Our durance laminated 3-layer hard shell fabric with superior bonding and 4-way stretch makes this our most premium, waterproof and breathable shell at the right weight, integrating the utmost in durability and performance. Ideal to thrive in wet conditions during high-intensity pursuits.
• Waterproof: The fabric is treated with a waterproof coating or laminate, which prevents water from passing through to the inside of the jacket.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that’s designed to withstand abrasion.
• 4-Way stretch: Fabric that stretches in both widthwise and lengthwise in direction, providing the exceptional mobility and comfort for the wearer.
• Breathable: The fabric is treated with a coating or laminate that allows water vapour to pass from the interior to the exterior. This allows your perspiration to evaporate, keeping you dry.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• Durance Laminated: A microporous coating applied to the inside face of fabric that makes it waterproof and breathable.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.