A One Clothing values your privacy.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. However, if at any time A One Clothing decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when the information was initially collected, the user or users will be promptly notified by email. At that time, the user(s) will have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy governs all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of aoneclothing.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, the Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the user of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to provide you with any products.
This website uses Google Analytics to track visitors and automatically collects visitor information, stored in the server logs.
Why We Collect Information and How Long We Keep It
We are collecting data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like, when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obilgations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made, any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the existence of your consent; and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as state in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
A One Clothing does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
A One Clothing may collect and may make use of personal infromation to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personnally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from aoneclothing.com.
A One Clothing may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
A One Clothing uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These service sare governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within A One Clothing’s control.
Disclosure of information
A One Clothing may not use of disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other infroamtion in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of A One Clothing.
A One Clothing respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as security breaches, account issues). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from any newsletter that you recieve from us, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain links to other websites. A One Clothing does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices or procedures of other websites.
Any sensitive information submitted via the website is protected, both online and offline. We do not currently collect any credit information via our website. We use an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate to protect you online.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this website, you are accepting the terms and conditions in this Policy. If you are not in agreement, then you should refrain from further use of our website. In additiona, your continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our Policy means that you agree and accept the changes.
How to Contact Us
358 King Street E.
Kingston, Ontario, Canada